venerdì 30 ottobre 2015

Gourdon Yamsee

"If comedy, in all its changing shapes, has one overriding preoccupation, it is ...that we resemble beasts more closely than we resemble gods, and we make great fools of ourselves the moment we forget it"
Howard Jacobson

Ugh I spent the whole week fixing the animatic and I put it together with my editor Sophie Rippington. I really hope I can get done with the animatic so that we can focus on making the movie look pretty and interesting. We are starting animating soon, so I better pick up the pace and get stuff done.
Louis Cook from Aardman came to give us feedback last week and I got to say I was pretty confident after the first time he saw out animatic, considering he had a laugh and all the tutors seem impressed of it.

Oh boy I was wrong

The day after, on the individual tutorials, Mr Cook destroyed the movie bit by bit. He wasn't mean, actually he was very helpful. but the feeling of having to re do every single suicide gag to make it more interesting...ugh...it just killed me! ahahaha!

Worked a lot on the second half of the week, since I had an awful fever at the beginning, but luckily Leo fed me and covered me in blankets until I was good as new!

I am not very worried about the animation at this point, what really scares me are very quick spiders and the bloody dissertation

Well wish me luck

also

Boo, happy all saints day and halloween


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento