martedì 23 settembre 2014

Lich, undead sorcerer

ARGHHH!
Did this in 40 minutes, super in a hurry, starting from a black shape figure and making my way slowly with various shades of grey. To finish it all, I added the colors in overlay. I had the figure in my mind for a very long time - I probably drew it 3 times in my sketchbook, and i'll probably do it again, better (possibly and hopefully [lel]).

The Lich is an undead creature, alongside the Revenant and the Doppelganger, but unlike them, his frail body left space for an empty robe moved by psychic energy, scattered by the globe located deep in his cape. As a caster, it flows around shooting curses and darkness based magics, slowly eroding its victims. When in danger, it expels nauseating fumes and teleports far away from the combat. If approached carelessly, the attacker can be stunned or even hypnotized by the malicious words that he constantly whispers.

What did i just write, man that was fun.
oh never mind.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento