giovedì 29 maggio 2014

backgrounds for uni

Since i am not allowed to post my 30 backgrounds i did for the third year animation "Crocodile tears", I will post here all the background i did recently in photoshop and non, for the landscape assignment.









 On the left you can see the original scene from my pirate storyboard, while on the right you can see on the first two, a simple layout, while on the last ones, normal colorations with different lightings.
I really like the one in the cave.
I like caves. I might go living in one if i fail animation.

Instead for the daily tasks you can see

5 examples of perspective







5 backgrounds copied from actual animations (drawn on paper)






5 foliages and plants backgrounds







3 tonal backgrounds





 Now i can safely tell that i am sick of drawing backgrounds. For a little while, i want to focus on anatomy. But yea...i enjoyed drawing most of these (except the fisheye perspective) and it sure helped a lot learning new elements of composition and applying perspective to things.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento