lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

Beemoth

Well I am back being on Blogger after a long time lurking on Tumblr. I liked that site, but i can't really get the hang of it.
Here is the link in case you want to take a look at it
http://jackfeelgood.tumblr.com/
I will repost anyway most of my content because i am kind of proud of some of it, not because i drew them majestically, but because i feel like i am slowly improving, or at least i hope i am.
I'll repost my work here in Falmouth and i'll point out what i could have done better
Cheers and enjoy :)

Looking for the Beemoth
Photoshop painting i did long time ago 
I enjoyed (and still do) drawing any type of animal and i am quite satisfied with this one, yet the wings should be bigger. The characters could have a little bit more of personality and the background is a little too simple, but is one of my firsts.
Love drawing the fur of animals :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento