lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

Sea of dreams

I personally love this picture.
As always the mistakes are many...the planes are not really fully correct, the perspective isn't the greatest and the color are maybe too simple. Yet maybe what you see is different from what i see...after hours and hours of work on photoshop i gaze upon my work and i see all the difficulties i have been through, all the little details that drove me crazy or those parts that i really couldn't get right. You see reader, what is for you maybe just a picture, for me is a world, populated by humans and beasts, where dreams and nightmare are palpable, where magic isn't only a word found in the books or in the Copperfield shows. Behind that horizon that you see far away in the picture there isn't only sky for me, there is another drawing ready to be made. I don't want to overkill this, since i bet I sound pompous already, but i strife, i suffer trying to put on the canvas a little bit of life and interest. I really wish you could partake to this, reader, it is my biggest dream and my greatest goal.
Hopefully one day I'll be able to show properly what is behind that subtle line in the horizon.
.
.
.
well, i really liked doing this composition, just for fun

Sea of dreams (uploaded the 3 November 2013)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento