lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

Hello? Hello? Hello?

A big step in my animation practice: a sound video, fully animated.
The track was given by Mr Wyatt and was at first a little confusing, but i can honestly tell that in less than 5 minutes i had the whole (twisted) story in my mind. For the first time i had to fight with the bad temper of the program "Adobe flash" that kept crashing over and over making the whole thing even more difficult.
This short taught me that animation is really a time consuming activity, but also creative and stimulating. Also this made me do my fist "All nighter" at the library with other students...great times, great breakfast, great fatigue.

Hello? Hello? Hello? sound clip (uploaded the 9 November 2013): Yea i should definitely improve the stroke of my brush on flash and be more precise in the little things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRl8xrwEzk (in HD)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento