lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

Fall background

I have done and (barely) completed a scientific highschool back in the days, so i basically self taught myself everything i know about drawing and i can tell that one of my biggest weaknesses are EVERYTHING erm i mean backgrounds. what i am willing to do between a drawing and another is to copy real landscape and try to reproduce them on canvas. It is not easy, but is is a good exercise for these young hands of mine! Also, since i enjoy making my life more difficult day after day, i applied as background artist for the third year production "Crocodile tears". Only time and my boss Darren can tell if i am going to make it.
Still...pretty red leaves

Fall background: Autumn leaves (uploaded the 12 December 2013): there is still something about my stroke that doesn't convince me, hopefully with time and experience i will figure it out.



Simplified background for production "Crocodile Tears" (not uploaded)
It is really simple.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento